Conditions of Boarding
Booking your cat(s) for a stay at Cat’s Cradle Cattery is an acceptance of the following conditions of boarding:
- All animals are to be 4 months or over and fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination status must be shown on admission.
- All cats over 6 months old are to be de-sexed.
- The operator reserves the right to refuse entry of any animal without being required to give an explanation.
- The owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested and any veterinary costs for the animal during the time it is in the Operators care. In the event of the animal’s serious illness and where the owner cannot readily be contacted the veterinary surgeon’s decision in relation to treatment of the animal will be final and conclusive.
- The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behaviour of the animal where it is in the Operator’s care and hereby indemnifies the Operator and shall keep the Operator indemnified to the full extent permitted by law for any action of the animal which apart from this indemnity may have created any liability in the Operator.
- The owner warrants that they are the sole owner of the animal or is authorised by the owner of the animal to enter into this agreement and that the information provided to the Operator is correct.
- All charges incurred by the owner pursuant to this agreement must be paid before the animal leaves the Operator’s premises.
- If all charges are not paid, the Operator has the right to offer the animal for public sale or otherwise dispose of the animal in any manner which the Operator may deem appropriate. If such sale/disposal does not adequately cover costs incurred to the Operator, the owner is liable to pay the Operator any shortfall. The Operator may take this course of action if not advised of a pick up date within two weeks of the originally advised date at which time the animal will be deemed abandoned.
- Under no circumstances will the Operator or their employees be held responsible for Paralysis tick, Fleas, Feline Flu, injury, illness, death, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever that may occur to an animal while in the control of the Operator.
- That the Operator is authorised to apply a flea treatment to the animal if it is found to be carrying fleas and the owner agrees to pay the cost of the treatment.
Fees and Charges:
- Our fees are calculated on a per calendar basis which includes the day of check in and check out.
- A minimum 10 day charge applies for all Christmas bookings and a minimum 6 day charge over Easter.
- Fees apply for any out of hours services.
- All charges are due upon entry of your pet(s).
- There are no refunds or credits for early holiday returns or booking fees.
- Charges are subject to change without notice.
Booking fees: A 20% booking fee is required within 7 days of making a booking. This fee will be deducted from the account balance due at the time of check in. Booking fees are not transferable or refundable.
Cancellation Policy: Excluding Christmas bookings, if more than 20 days notice to cancel your booking is provided to us we will agree to credit the booking fee on to your account for use at a later date. If less than 20 days notice is provided the booking fee is forfeit. These conditions are not negotiable.
Christmas booking fees and cancellation policy: To secure your booking over the Christmas period a non refundable deposit of $100/cat is required within 7 days of making your booking. The full balance of boarding is then due by October 31st. In the event that the booking is cancelled after October 31st, any refund of fees (less booking deposit) is at the discretion of management and will be dependent upon the loss of earnings sustained by us due to the short notice of the cancellation.
By signing this, the owner acknowledges their acceptance of the Cat’s Cradle Boarding Cattery Conditions of Boarding and certifies to the accuracy of the information given about the animal. The owner acknowledges that the signing of this contract shall create a lien over the animal in favour of the Operator.